Welcome to Our Cooper Landing Campground!
Welcome to our nothing fancy, low expectations, last resort, cheap and dirty family campground in Cooper Landing.
This is dry camping in a classic Alaska parking lot style campground located adjacent to the Sterling Highway.
No Hookups. No laundry or showers. No Wifi. No river access.
Plenty of highway noise!
Dry campsites right off the Sterling Highway in Cooper Landing
We have 15 RV sites and 2 tent sites.
$10 per night, plus tax and processing fees
Weekly and monthly rates available
Up to 25 ft.
Annual: (May 1-April 30) $600/year
Monthly: $100/month, $75/month for Cooper Landing residents
Please contact us to reserve a storage space or to get a custom quote for boats/RV’s over 25 feet.
- Check in 2:00pm, check out 12:00pm noon.
- Limit 6 guests/two vehicles per site. (4 guests per tent and camper van sites).
- Pets must be on a leash at all times, clean up after your pets please.
- Quiet hours 10:00pm – 8:00am
- No campfires (propane fires ok). No fireworks.
- This camp is family-friendly- no illegal drugs, no outside/open consumption of alcohol.
- No fighting, yelling, outside/loud music, rowdiness, or audible domestic disputes. Keep the peace.
- Use the dumpster for garbage and keep your campsite clean. Be bear aware. No fish waste in the dumpster.
- No fish cleaning anywhere on site.
- Absolutely NO dumping of gray or blackwater anywhere on site.